Help Section : Download Gujarati Font
If you are not able to view the gujarati section of site http://www.chitralekha.com with the Dynamic font you would need the "Shree-Guj-0768W.TTF & Shree-Guj-0769W.TTF" Gujarati font.
How to download font
1. To download font, click here Shree-Guj-0768W.TTF and Shree-Guj-0769W.TTF
2. On click, you will get a window requesting you to save the file. Save this font in
your windows/fonts directory.
3. Now go to the 'Start' menu, select Settings, then select 'Control Panel'.
4. In the 'Control Panel' window, double click the 'Fonts' folder.It will show the list of fonts in your system.
5. Now you have to install 'Shree-Guj-0768W.TTF & Shree-Guj-0769W.TTF' font, which you have just downloaded. So in the menu bar, go to "File / Install New Font".
6. You will get a window, which says "Add fonts".
7. In this under drivers options go to c drive .In folders go to windows/fonts directory.It will show you a list of fonts in your pc.
8.In list of Fonts go to Shree-Guj-0768W.TTF & Shree-Guj-0769W.TTF that you had copied in your windows/fonts directory.
Once it appears, just select it and then click on the "OK" button in the window. This will install Shree-Guj-0768W.TTF & Shree-Guj-0769W.TTF in your system.